I have no intention to demean or degrade anyone with MURDER movie : RGV

I have no intention to demean or degrade anyone with MURDER movie : RGV



With regard to media speculations on the case filed on my film MURDER ,I once again want to reiterate that my film is based and inspired from a true incident and it is not the truth ..Also there’s no mention of anyone’s caste in the filmWith regard to the case filed on the basis of uninformed speculations,our advocates will give an appropriate reply as required by law.I specifically mentioned that I have no intention to demean or degrade anyone and my film is just a creative work based on a subject which is in the public domain ..But as a citizen who respects the law i too will proceed legally to protect my fundamental rights: RGV

Post a Comment

0 Comments